Make Your Own Labels Free!
You must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader 5 Software. If you do not yet have it, download it here.
- Select a label and click on it. Wait 15 seconds for Adobe Acrobat Reader to
- Then wait 30 seconds (broadband) to 7 minutes (slow modem) for the
1 MB large, high-resolution color labels to load.
Note: you will only see a white page during page loading. Please wait,
- Replace the text fields with your own text in Label One. Note: you can change all text
fields. Continue until the other three labels are filled in.
- Print out on paper of your choice. If possible use label paper.
- Use scissors or a straightedge (ruler) and a scalpel or exacto knife to cut out the labels.
- Add glue. If you have gummed label paper, wet the back side with a sponge.
- Place the labels on the bottles.
- Viewing the copy: You must wait 30 seconds (broad band) to 7 minutes (slow modem) for the 1 MB large, high resolution labels to load. The same holds true whenever you click to open a label page.
Order Label Paper Here
Click the button of the label paper package you want to order.